15.6.05

the road to sillyville

One moment, I’m a fly
Flailing and thrashing
Against a web of deadlines

The next, I let go of me
I fall and sink
Into a dream, a dream

Here I am, this is I
Perched over the snout
Of a hideous gargoyle

A sign glows in the sky
From the corner of my eye
I see a shadow swing by

Don't I know this place from somewhere
Are those Arkham spires in the distance
And isn't that the Wayne manor

And so, lost, I stalk the night
I walk where shadow subjugates light
In the city of the dark Gotham knight

I guess, you can say

I walk the fine line between
So called reality
And what’s clearly a dream

4 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

these pesky spam comments are a royal pain in the butt aren't they?

flying over Arkham eh? what ever you do, do not pop in to visit the inmates. might be a tad unpleasant for you!.

if only our real lives could match our dream lives. what a life that would be.

this thursday i am posting an article that i have written on Marvel comics. pop in and i will open us a brew!!!

gautami tripathy said...

So called reality is a dream
So called dream is a reality

Go dream your dreams
you will find the real you!

cipher said...

Hey I just started a new blog on Advertising. Thought you would like to have a look. Have a great day!

longblackveil said...

Dear Man-Boy Manish M

Thanks for visiting my blog, the favor has been returned. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any errors in currency nomenclature on your post, or I would have been smart Alec and said so.

Ta.