21.6.06

An Absyrd Ode to The Rainbow Weavers

Yanked the fyngers
Of my fancy
Held me sway
With dogged dancy
Byrdsmiths
And worldsmiths
They brought me here

Wyrd by wyrd
And rhyme by rhyme
Through the ether
Past the tyme
Absurdmyths
And weirdsmiths
They brought me here

Now I live here
In this land
Of phantom forms
And shifty sand
This wondrous reverie
Of my mynd
They brought me here

And every day
Is frabjous day
I gyre and gimble
Callooh! Callay!
I chortle in joy
Like a beamish boy
They brought me here

5 comments:

Bhavv Chawla said...

i like it for it is experimental and fresh. Accepting absurdity is a great leap which is otherwise generally dicarded. Good work M!

Wanderer said...

u have my response on Caferati! But will say it again... YAY!:)

± said...

if you cannot attempt the absurd, you will not achieve the impossible.

nice post :-)

Monami Roy said...

reminds me of "AN ODE TO A PUTTY..." in "hitchhikers' guide.."
the post is very...err...absyrd.
peace..!!
\m/

Arindam said...

Three cheers to you for simply using the phrase "calloog! callay!" :D have a sudden urge to go read carrol. thanks.