29.5.06

Homecoming

I’m home again, my love
Now I’ll pull you closer,
Wrap my arms around you
twice over,
And suck on your lower lip,
My favourite of the twain

In a little while,
We’ll make love,
Unrestrained, frenzied
I’ll swim in your velvet heart
Nay, sink
Drink you in long noisy gulps
You, filled to the brink
I’ll feed on your warmth
In big chunky mouthful scoops
And let you feed on mine

Then, sapped,
I’ll lie on my back
A sweaty son of God,
resurrected, recuperating
And watch your moon-face
Rise slowly
Over my horizon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice execution of emotional rythms. We can term it as a deferred live telecast.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

wow! tasty. neatly sweet and erotic.

Manish Bhatt said...

Thanks anon!

And dear ole CJ, thanks for keeping this forgotten blog populated.

Blue Athena said...

I think I remember reading this on another forum. :)

Manish Bhatt said...

That would be Caferati on Ryze, Blue!

Blogger said...

Want To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.